Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Remember, remember the 5th November

Just a one tiny grain of rice in the chopsticks!
I will definitely remember mine 5th November in 2012.
Our friends from China surprised me with a real Chinese dinner. Of course I have to mention my roomate Marino who organised our dinner and took care of a chicken meat before the girls even started with a preparation. 

Preparation.
Don`t ask me for the name of a meal. Let`s say it was a chicken with paprika, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, hot paprika and who knows what else (something really spicy for my taste) and of course a lot of rice. They eat rice every single day in China and they prepare it in different ways then I do. But it was delicious though! 
Yes, I used a lot of water after every bite, but otherwise it was a great dinner. I even learned how to use the chopsticks. What to say, I am a natural talent! 
No, girls are really great teachers! Thank you girls! 
We also practiced some Chinese, Croatian and Russian as well. I can`t remember any Chinese word right now, but... it waaass soo fuun!

Yeeey, I can hold the chopsticks!
They tried my meat pie, too. At least few pieces left from my launch. Next time I will prepare more.
The main meal without rice and eggs with tomatoes.
Our great cooker Celia.
Just before the supper. Ready for eating.
Vera knows how to eat with them :D
Bon apetit!
Ohh yes, we ate everything!
Liah, Vera, Mia, Celia and Marino thank you for nice evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment