Saturday, October 13, 2012

One of the best dreams by Marta Lalić

Hey guys!
I lost a bet and needed to publish Marta`s short story written in English all by herself. She is only 11. I am proud of her because of her English, but still this post has nothing to do with my Swedish adventures. :P But promise is a promise! 

Here we go then...



BOO-YAAH! I was in Tokyo. It was night. There were so many trees and so many people as well. I found myself in such a weird street and nobody was there. Then, suddenly I heard some screams - Waahh!! A big green monster with a hole in its chest was there. The monster was huge and it had a bone mask on his big head. It was screaming so creepy and walking towards me. I was so scared and hide myself behind a stone. Then a woman in a black with her sword suddenly appeared. She was so cool and screamed: “Hollow!” It was very creepy again. Then she continued screaming something like: “Some No Mai! Hakuren!” The next thing I saw there were iced daggers that broke through that big green monster and killed it. After that the woman came closer to me. She was so familiar to me. Her powers were also very familiar to me. Ohh, yes! It was Rukia, the Shinigami, a cool girl from my favourite animated cartoon. (I don't want to say the name of the cartoon.) Shinigami's or Soul reapers are actually magic people who are fighting for good against the Arrancars, destroyers of the world. So, Rukia came closer to me and said ... 

Ooooh! Why now! My mum woke me up. Why!!!!????



Byeeee! See you soon with more appropriate blog post :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment