Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Birthday Post

Awwww ^^

Greetings to all of you! :)

Do you remember my last post dedicated to my younger brother? 
Marta, my lovely younger sister sure does since the first question she asked after reading the blog post was: "... And me? Where I am... " :D :D :D

Well, that is Marta - the youngest, the smartest, the sweetest one in our family! And we love her for being just the way she is.

So, my dear Marta, of course I didn`t forget you. How could I? I just waited for a few more days to make/record/edit/write the special post all about you for your birthday!!! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTA! :*

For those who don`t know - exactly 11 years ago my mom was in a great pain I suppose,  my dad was scared and crazy I assume, my brother Toni was in his first grade in primary school and I was playing a big 12-year old sister trying to take everything under control (the laundry, the lunch, bro and dad,... yeahh right :D). And then on that 3d October 2001. little Marta was born and the world has changed to all of us.

Toni from Varaždin & Maja from Sundsvall wish you the happy b-day!

So Marta, check this out!
Toni and I made you a little surprise for your day. Since he is in Varaždin (Croatia) and I am in Sundsvall (Sweden) we can`t be there and eat all your birthday cake but we decided to wish you happy b-day in our own way. I hope you will like it! Enjoy your video!



P.S. Don`t worry. Your real present is also coming to you, somewhere from the USA I think. Be patient. Pusaaa! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment