Sunday, September 30, 2012

Having a younger brother - priceless

He thinks he is cool :D

This short post is all about my "little" brother Toni. Yes, yes he can be taller than me (even when I put my high heels :D) but he will always be my little bro.

I hope he will not kill me because of putting his pictures here (ohh yes, he can`t since I am thousands of miles north :P ).

I just want to wish him a safe trip to Varaždin and successful academic year on his studies there. 

You can do it Toni! 
Enjoy your time in Varaždin, enjoy in your awesome 332 room in the Student dorm and eat as much as you can in our students restaurants: "Park", "Raj" and "Elektron"!

Marta, do you remember this picture? :D

See you in Croatia in January or later on the webcam! ;)

P.S. Enjoy in our mom`s amazing meals and kitchen today since you will not taste it till Christmas again!





No comments:

Post a Comment