Monday, September 10, 2012

Jag heter Maja. Vad heter du?

Svenska for utlandska studenter

My first Swedish words: "Jag heter Maja. Vad heter du? :)"
So, all international students had their first Swedish language class today. It was short but I actually enjoyed as it was my first official class at Mid Sweden University.
It seems that we are supposed to focus on oral proficiency this semester and be able to use Swedish in everyday situations. Sounds good but we will see that in the end of the semester :D.

Anyway I have few announcements I want to share with you my dear readers.

1. First of all I have looked few minutes ago at my statistics information on this blog and I saw that I had 1006 unique visitors/readers from the day I started to writing my blog till now (10 days). I am so surprised but also very touched. Thank you for showing your interest for my blog!  
It encourages me to keep writing posts.

2. Second thing. Some of you, my FB friends especially, noticed that I have announced the other day that my paper about Lean method and Lean startup in Croatia has been published in Tem Journal, Vol1. No3. in online and print version. (If anyone is interested), you can also see the whole article.
That research was actually the first research about startup scene in Croatia and FOI students awareness of the Lean startups and I am pretty proud of it. 
I will also use this opportunity to say big thank you to my dear mentor and professor Marina Klačmer Čalopa who was there from the beginning and helped with everything! I wouldn`t have been able to complete my research without her and assistants Jelena Horvat and Kristina Detelj for sure. Thank you very much and greetings from Sundsvall to all of you! ;)

Clip from the article
I would also like to expand my research about Lean startups, Lean concept and/or Business angels here in Sweden so if anyone is interested in those field and would like to cooperate, feel free to contact me.

P.S. I will also have the online presentation about FOI students awareness of the Lean startups, founding, financing and the role in the enterprises as a part of CECIIS conference on 19th September. I am really looking forward to it!

3. I would also like to say thank you to my dear friend Nikola Kadoić who helped me a lot
in admission to my graduate studies at my home university while I am here in Sundsvall. He also told me to enjoy in Sweden along with Euphoria song:

"... Euphoria
Forever, ’till the end of time
From now on, only you and I
We’re going up-up-up-up-up-up-up
Euphoria... "

Greetings from Sundsvall, Nikola!
And all the other readers enjoy the song! :)


P.S. Have no idea why the letters are so small.

5 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, Hvala Maja!
    Euphoriaaa...
    Ak vidiš Lorraine, nagovori ju za autogram! :)
    Sretno tamo; kad nešto zatreba, samo se javi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I need to post my comment in English?
    Quick translate:
    Hehehehehe, Thank You Maja!
    Euphoriaaaa...
    If you see Lorraine (which is performer of this Eurosong winning song), ask her about autograph! :)
    Good luck in Sweden; if you need anything, please do not hesistate to contact me!
    Weeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even have bilingual comments - awesome! :D

    Yes, if I meet Lorraine, I will definitely ask her about autograph for you :)

    Tnx one more time for helping me!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY happy for and VERY proud of Maja for her journeys and adventures in Sweden. And, of course, VERY VERY glad for her work with Wiregrass Local Mobi. :)

    ReplyDelete