Friday, September 14, 2012

You are my sunshine

Yeaah, almost like this ...
Hello! How are you guys?
I am doing great. My cold has finally gone. The sun is shining here the whole week and everything seems better and nicer in Sundsvall these days.

Mr. Lennart (everybody knows him) finally brought curtains for my room and helped me with putting my new mirror on my wall so now I finally feel cosy and really comfortable in my new room in Nacksta (Hello Nacksta people!!!).

What is going on with us international students here?
Our days are full. Except lectures (more about them some time later) and parties (more about them down below) most of us have the same "problems" from the beginning like where is IKEA, where you can buy this or that but I think finally all of us have furnished their apartments and we are starting to feel more like home. [Yeah ironic thing that we are in the "land of the great furniture" but our apartments were unfurnished.]

Bella and I with our new friend Ileyha (Turkey)
I met sooo many new people and I am meeting more and more of them with every new day. And the awesome thing is that you can hear so many different languages here. Great experience!

80/90s party
So we had 80/90s party this week. I think girls enjoyed a lot (Macarena, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys and so on). I don`t know about boys - they enjoyed looking at us dancing all the time I suppose.

Mery`s tacos
We also had tacos evening this week. They were very delicious! Student Union did the great job! ;)

P.S.
- Joachim, Fadi and your friend thank you for the book! :)
- Natalia, happy birthday!!! :)

- And to my dear family, mom, dad, brother Toni and sister Marta, I miss you all very much! :*

My dear Marta, greetings on your first A in the class from the history lesson! Well done! I am proud of you! :)




3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying things. I have 120 Erasmus students to greet today so Ill be extra nice to them as now I have a better understanding of what they might be going through. But I always am nice anyway! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...We miss u too sister and save tacos for us XD! :D If I correctly wrote...

    ReplyDelete